The purpose of this notice is to tell you how The Benbow Group Ltd may process your personal data. This notice may be updated from time to time to ensure continued compliance with current legislation and to reflect best practice.
What information is being collected about you
The type of personal data the Benbow Group Ltd may process about you includes:
- Contact addresses
- Contact Telephone Number
- Email address
- Bank details
How and why information it is collected
Your personal data is collected by the company to enable the company to respond to your enquiry or to meet our contractual obligations to you. It may also be collected to fulfil legal obligations and /or regulatory duties.
The Company collects your personal data from the following sources:
- Business Cards.
- Social media communications.
- Submitted job applications and curriculum Vitae’s.
- On Premise CCTV footage.
How will your personal data be used.
Most personal data we collect is limited to business contact information. In some instances, only when appropriate, we may ask you for other specific personal data:
This processing is necessary for the:
- Response to business enquiries
- Undertaking of a contract
- Payment of invoices
- Company’s compliance with any legal obligations imposed on the Company
Where you have applied for a job at the Benbow Group Ltd your information may be held securely as part of the recruitment process for a maximum period of 6 months, unless you are notified otherwise.
The Benbow Group Ltd uses closed circuit television (CCTV) images to provide a safe and secure environment for employees and for visitors to the Company’s business premises, Access to, and disclosure of, images recorded on CCTV is restricted.
Who may personal data be shared with
In processing your personal data as detailed above, The Benbow Group Ltd share your personal data in the normal undertaking of work. Examples of ways we may share information are as follow:
- We may share your information with relevant subcontractors as required to price or complete a contract.
- We may confidentially and securely share your personal information with third parties who are contracted to provide IT services for the Company. Such information will only be used to provide the contracted services.
In addition to this your data may be stored on Cloud services as part of our IT network.
- Backup data storage – Drop Box
- Email – Office 365
Your right to access your personal data
Under the GDPR data subjects have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right of rectification
- The right of erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right in relation to automated decision making
What can you do if you are unhappy with the way your data is being handled
If you think that any of your personal data held by the Company is incorrect (for example if you move address and the Company has your old address), please let us know so that we can update our records accordingly.
The Company will endeavour to be transparent about its processing of your personal data. However, should you have any queries about the company’s processing of your personal data, further information may be obtained from the senior management team by emailing [email protected].